Enjoy the Flavor and Soothing Qualities of Calming Blends Teas
– Aromatic, Fresh & Flavorful
– All Natural, Organic, Non GMO
– Caffeine & Gluten Free
– Brews in 5 Minutes
– Suitable for Daily Consumption
– No Preservatives or Artificial Flavors
– Sourced, Packed & Shipped from the USA
– Over 4,000 Real & Verified Reviews
– Next-day Delivery with Amazon Prime
– Safe & Secure online ordering
– 100% Money Back Guarantee
– Up to 36 servings per package
– Amazon’s Choice for Diverticulitis, IBS, Colitis, Upset Stomach
This Tea is Life Changer
I found your tea a couple weeks ago. I am going on almost 2 weeks with no episodes. Yesterday, I felt the pain coming on, shivering with chills, I drank this tea and within 30 mins the spasms had calmed down and I was able to get back to work. You don’t know how happy I am right now having something to relieve these episodes. I am so glad I found your tea!!
— Xena (Verified Amazon review)
* Individual Results May Vary
Who may benefit from this tea?
When symptoms of diverticulitis set in, reach for a cup of Calming Blends tea and enjoy a natural way to find calm and comfort. This tea can also be consumed daily by those seeking digestive comfort and relaxation.
(Free diverticulitis diet booklet for first time orders)
Diverticulitis Tea: 2 oz Re-sealable Pouch. Makes 36 Cups
Original Diverticulitis Tea. Made from fresh organic herbs. With over 2,000 reviews, this tea has been tried and tested by many.
“Miracle in a cup!”
Every time my husband feels a flare-up coming on, one cup of this tea calms it away. He hasn’t needed antibiotics since we found this over a year ago. Amazing stuff. He is a very picky eater, yet he drinks this with no problem.
— Deebee (Amazon Verified Customer)
* Individual Results May Vary
(Super Bundle – Save over 17%)
Get the world-renowned Diverticulitis Tea, the Feel Better Digestive Tea, Morning Comfort Tea, plus the Probiotic supplement, tea infuser and Diverticulitis Diet booklet. The most popular starter package!
If you want to learn about Diverticulitis Diet, you have come to the right place. Did you know that the dietary treatment options for diverticulosis and diverticulitis are different? For example, treatment for diverticulitis may involve surgery, or antibiotics followed with clear liquid or low residue diet, while treatment for diverticulosis may only involve dietary modifications towards a greater consumption of fiber. We have compiled all this information, plus over 100 delicious recipes in our diverticulitis diet section.
Diverticulitis Diet Booklet (FREE With First Time Order)
Some of our customers prefer to read their information in a printed form. That’s why we provide a free diverticulitis booklet with your first tea order. This handy guide contains information on Diverticulitis Diets, such as foods to eat and what to avoid. The booklet also contains nutritional guidelines, along with foods to eat at each stage (clear liquid, low residue, high fiber).
Diverticulitis Diet Booklet Contains:
- Diet guidelines for Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis.
- Clear Liquid, Low Residue and High Fiber meals.
- Foods to Avoid for Diverticulitis.
- Delicious recipes that your family will enjoy.
- Impact of Alcohol and Stress on Diverticulitis.
- All in a printed, pocket-sized booklet. Yours free.
Read Our Reviews
Nearly every day, we receive testimonials from people who have benefited from the healing qualities of our teas. We invite you to also visit our Amazon store, where you can read even more verified and authentic reviews.