Enjoy the Flavor and Soothing Qualities of Calming Blends Teas
– Aromatic, fresh & flavorful
– All natural, organic, non GMO
– Caffeine & gluten free
– Brews in 5 minutes
– Suitable for daily consumption
– No preservatives or artificial flavors
– Sourced, packed & shipped from the USA
– Over 4,000 real & verified reviews
– Free priority shipping available
– Safe & secure online ordering
– In business since 2005
– 100% satisfaction guarantee
– Up to 36 servings per package
This Tea is a Life Changer
“I found your tea a couple weeks ago. I am going on almost 2 weeks with no episodes. Yesterday, I felt the pain coming on, shivering with chills, I drank this tea and within 30 mins the spasms had calmed down and I was able to get back to work. You don’t know how happy I am right now having something to relieve these episodes. I am so glad I found your tea!”
— Xena (Verified Review)
Who may benefit from this tea?
By harnessing the power of nature, Calming Blends’ unique combination of gentle herbs and natural ingredients is designed to promote optimal digestive health. Whether you’re seeking a natural way to manage diverticulitis symptoms or simply looking to support your digestive system, our various tea blends may offer a range of potential benefits.*
“Miracle in a cup!”
Every time my husband feels a flare-up coming on, one cup of this tea calms it away. He hasn’t needed antibiotics since we found this over a year ago. Amazing stuff. He is a very picky eater, yet he drinks this with no problem.
— Deebee (Amazon Verified Customer)
* Individual Results May Vary
(Perfect starter pack – Save over 17%)
Get the world-renowned Diverticulitis Tea, the Feel Better Digestive Tea, Morning Comfort Tea, plus the Probiotic supplement, tea infuser and Diverticulitis Diet booklet. The most popular starter package!
If you want to learn about Diverticulitis Diet, you have come to the right place. Did you know that the dietary treatment options for diverticulosis and diverticulitis are different? For example, treatment for diverticulitis may involve surgery, or antibiotics followed with clear liquid or low residue diet, while treatment for diverticulosis may only involve dietary modifications towards a greater consumption of fiber. We have compiled all this information, plus over 100 delicious recipes in our diverticulitis diet section.
Diverticulitis Diet Booklet
FREE with first time tea order
Some of our customers prefer to read their information in a printed form. That’s why we provide a free diverticulitis booklet with your first tea order. This handy guide contains information on Diverticulitis Diets, such as foods to eat and what to avoid. The booklet also contains nutritional guidelines, along with foods to eat at each stage (clear liquid, low residue, high fiber).
Diverticulitis Diet Booklet Contains:
- Diet guidelines for Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis.
- Clear Liquid, Low Residue and High Fiber meals.
- Foods to Avoid for Diverticulitis.
- Delicious recipes that your family will enjoy.
- Impact of Alcohol and Stress on Diverticulitis.
- All in a printed, pocket-sized booklet. Yours free.
Read Our Reviews
Nearly every day, we receive testimonials from people who have benefited from the healing qualities of our teas.